Preventative Maintenance Plans
Sign-up Is Quick & Easy!
Call (610)439-3080 Today!
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Service Plan includes initial inspection, one (1) annual burner cleaning & tune up, and the labor and covered parts necessary for repairs and replacements that may be required during the term of the contract, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. The Service Plan covers only those repairs and parts specified on the Covered Parts list (appropriate to your system and plan chosen) which we provide after the initial inspection. Obsolete parts are NOT covered, regardless of whether they are identified under the Covered Parts list. Coverage is provided for residential systems only; up to 2.5 gallon max firing rate. The Service Plan becomes effective after our initial inspection and approval of your heating system and tank. If upon inspection of the heating system and oil tank, we deem it unsafe, unqualified, obsolete, or needing repairs for reliable operation, we will offer to perform the repairs at our standard rates or decline the Service Plan.
2. The Service Plan does not cover labor or materials to repair damage to the heating system caused by the customer’s neglect, such as insufficient water for boiler, blown fuses or other failure of electrical system, faulty thermostat settings, heating system switches turned off, and other causes related to the improper operation or maintenance of the heating system by the customer. The Service Plan does not cover labor or materials to repair damage caused by acts of God, fire, flood, freezing, weather conditions, power loss or surges, water damage, fuel flow problems due to freezing, or other similar circumstances. The Service Plan also does not cover repairs or replacements first requested after the end of the contract term.
3. All Annual Service Plans expire on May 31st of each year, and are renewed and re-billed to you automatically upon expiration unless you cancel the agreement in writing 30 days prior to the expiration date. Renewal price will be at Green Acres Fuel’s then-current price. Green Acres Fuel reserves the right to cancel this plan at any time without any liability when issued in error.
4. By entering into this Service Plan, you are agreeing to purchase all your HEATING OIL from Green Acres Fuel, and pay under the credit terms established. Due to the risk of contaminated oil, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel our services with you if you purchase oil elsewhere. Any customer who does not pay all invoices when due will have their service plan terminated. No credit or refund will be issued if any Plan is terminated or canceled before the expiration date. If emergency service is provided under this plan, we reserve the right to determine if a service call is worthy of emergency status and/or to determine if it is billable to you.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY; EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES. Green Acres Fuel warrants its parts, services and repairs against defective parts and deficient service for a period of 30 days following the date of installation or repair. Liability under such warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of defective parts or deficient service, and shall not extend to any failures caused by customer acts, omissions or neglect, or any other circumstances beyond the control of Green Acres Fuel. Under no circumstances shall Green Acres Fuel be liable to you or any third party for any lost profits, property damage, personal injuries or any incidental or consequential damages. Green Acres Fuel makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.